Black Bat 2 The DreamMiner AJ Blog: Short Post Blogger Widgets

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Short Post

Hello DAWGZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz..... How are you guys doing? I’m extremely sorry for not being with the animal jam and blogger community as much as I used to. You guys in the blogger community are AMAZING however I haven’t logged into AJ in months due to my loss of intrest. I do want to start getting back into AJ however I just don’t have as much fun as I used to when I was a little child. I do hope to post on here more often and hopefully get back to posting on the AJAC blog but for right now I just don’t feel up to it. I’m also going to be changing the name of my old blog, The Animal Jam Fire Pack to survival of the dogs. Along with improving the Animal Jam Fan Fiction site but for now I need a break that’s just a little longer. I hope you understand.

-K9/WisteriaSun


3 comments:

Commenting Rules:
1) No bullying, rude messages, or offensive language.
2) No inappropriate content.
3) No stealing someone's exact words (that's plagiarism and it's illegal).
4) Never post anything that could embarrass you later -- you'll regret it!

Blogger Tricks